The pre-selection process enables a suitable employee to be found by means of an open competition, support services highlighting this competition and an additional detailed search in the CV.ee database.
The entire recruitment process – from developing a professional profile and creating a job advertisement to presenting pre-selected applicants to the client – is managed by a recruitment project manager from CV.ee.
- Evaluation of vacant position based on our profile questionnaire
- Preparation and design of the job ad in accordance with the job profile
- Design of the job ad (optional)
- Posting of job ad on the leading Estonian job portal www.cv.ee for one month (extending by a further two weeks if needed)
- Highlighting the job ad for seven days in “Feedback guaranteed” section on our Frontpage
- Highlighting the job ad for seven days in “Premium Listing” (in one related category)
- Sharing the advertisement in all CV.ee social media channels (Facebook and LinkedIn)
- CV screening of potential candidates from CV.ee database and offering vacancy to most suitable candidates by e-mail
- Online-interview (optional)
- Short screening phone interviews with suitable applicants
- Evaluation of received CVs and job applications and forwarding the results to the client´s e-mail
- Scheduling client´s interviews with final applicants
- Sending the rejection letters to candidates who do not pass the recruitment process
- Candidates from different resources (open competition and CV.ee database)
- Only CVs of potentially suitable candidates
- Time saving
In cooperation with our colleagues in Latvia and Lithuania, we offer such recruitment solution also in other Baltic countries.
COST: upon agreement
TESTING OF ONE OR MORE FINAL CANDIDATES
Mental ability and NEO TRI testing conducted by a CV.ee recruitment project manager.
149 euros + VAT (two tests of one candidate)
89 euros + VAT ( one test for one candidate)
Brief description of mental ability test:
The mental ability test (VVS-N) provides an overview of how the person deals with various everyday situations and duties in general. Good mental abilities are of equal help at work and outside of it. Comparative mapping of a person’s preferences allows them to engage in more productive self-analysis. This test is designed for the assessment of verbal and mathematical abilities, logical thinking and spatial imagination. The test also includes an overall mental ability indicator.
Brief description of NEO-TRI personality test:
This test describes the person using five main personality traits. These are: emotional stability; extroversion; sociability; determination; and openness. Many narrower aspects of personality derived from these main traits are also assessed.
Face to face interview/Skype interview (long)
100 EUR + VAT / INTERVIEW
Short interview(telephone/Skype interview
50 EUR + VAT / INTERVIEW
50 EUR + VAT / CANDIDATE
360-DEGREE NEW EMPLOYEE PROBATIONARY PERIOD FEEDBACK
Working with our partner Upsteem.com, we offer clients the option of receiving feedback on employees’ probationary periods. The feedback survey takes place midway through the probationary period of newly hired employees and helps improve the company’s performance, support new employees as they settle in and minimise risks. The survey is based on the 360-degree feedback method and is conducted in the online environment Upsteem.com. Learn more about why it is important to conduct a feedback survey.
59 EUR + VAT (one feedback survey)